Weddings

Season’s Harvest Homestead & Café’s uniquely comprehensive and custom wedding packages offer you a stress-free planning process and a day focused on each other and the adventures ahead. This package ensures a smooth flow from our organic kitchen, the very heart of Season’s Harvest, to the peacefulness of the Homestead and the carefully planned comfort of your guests. We hope you will let us be a part of your special day!

This package checks everything off your wedding checklist for you. You and your guests will enjoy a home-cooked meal in a beautiful nature-adorned homestead and the best part is all of the hosting details are taken care of by us from dinner utensils to outdoor mood lighting. Let us host your special day so you can focus on becoming Mr. & Mrs.

Harvest Wedding Package

  • Two 15 minute consultations with the owner

  • One hour engagement or bridal photo shoot at Season’s Harvest

  • White vinyl chairs (indoor or outdoor), tables and white linens

  • Set tables with plates, napkins and glassware

  • Full menu served buffet style: one appetizer, one entrée, one side and drinks (tea and water)

  • Venue Rental of the entire facility for four hours

  • A wedding cake to serve 50 guests (a naked cake with buttercream icing and flowers)

  • Café sound system (both indoor and outdoor) with basic outdoor lighting

  • Clean up and trash removal

  • Service fees and sales tax

Wholesome Wedding Package

This package offers a special Season’s Harvest custom wedding experience.  Including a wholesome vision of the wedding process from planning to meal design to lighting. We will partner with you to plan and design an elegant Cypress wedding. Owner & Head Chef Mrs. Joanne Griffith will design a meal with you, our in-house Wedding Coordinator will compose a Wedding Day plan to put you and your family at ease. From the rehearsal dinner to a custom wedding cake Season’s Harvest provides a wholesome wedding experience.

  • Two 15 minute consultations with the owner

  • day-of wedding coordinator

  • One hour engagement or bridal photo shoot at Season’s Harvest

  • White vinyl chairs (indoor or outdoor), tables and white linens

  • Set tables with plates, napkins and glassware

  • Full menu served buffet style: two appetizers, one entrée, one side and drinks (tea and water)

  • Venue Rental of the entire facility for four hours

  • Two-hour Rehearsal Dinner at Season’s Harvest Café for 25 guests

  • Custom wedding cake to serve 50 guests 

  • Café sound system (both indoor and outdoor) with basic outdoor lighting

  • Valet parking

  • Clean up and trash removal

  • Service fees and sales tax

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Does the Wedding Package include both the ceremony and reception? Yes.

  • Does Season’s Harvest allow outside food/cakes to be brought in? No.

  • Does Season’s Harvest provide alcohol? We do not provide alcohol but allow it with some contingencies.

  • Does Season’s Harvest offer any discounts? No.

  • What is Season’s Harvest maximum capacity? 150 guests.

  • What would I need to do to secure my wedding date? Sign our wedding contract and pay 25% on the day of signing. The remaining 75% will be paid in 25% increments per month over the next three months after the day of signing.

Contact us

For Season's Harvest Wedding Questions-

Email: office@seasonsharvest.farm | Call 281-979-5074

Our address:

17303 Shaw road,

cypress, texas

77429

Contact us:

reservations/to order: 832-534-8686

events: 281-979-5074

email us: office@seasonsharvest.farm

Our hours:

sun/mon: closed

Tues & Wed: 8am-3pm

Thurs-Sat: 8am-7pm

Careers:

we are always accepting applications

currently we are looking for a baker, baker's assistant, servers & a farm hand

email your resume to: office@seasonsharvest.farm

or come by the cafe to meet us & introduce yourself

©2019 by Season's Harvest Cafe

All Rights Reserved.

Subscribe